Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The right wing is always finding things in hacked emails to make hillary look bad. Why isn't the left finding things to make her look good?

The right wing is always finding things in hacked emails to make hillary look bad. Why isn't the left finding things to make her look good?

I think I know why and that is because no matter how many emails you search you will never find one that makes hillary look good. In private she has nothing but contempt for everyone and she has no kind words except to those who pay her or those who give her positive media exposure. No one on her campaign has anything good to say about her. She has a habit of making dumb mistakes and them blaming others for them. I challenge anyone to look through the emails and find anything that makes hillary appear as someone good or decent. Tens of thousands of emails and not one shows hillary in a positive light. Can you imagine if your email were hacked and that were true? What kind of person would that make you?

Posted - October 27, 2016

Responses

• What you say may be very true ... I think this particular competition stopped being the best of the best a long time ago ... It's degenerated into the least of the worst ... As such you have to ask yourself why
      October 27, 2016 7:02 PM MDT

You know, it's not any challenge at all to find out bad things about any of the Clintons (looks like Web's daughter is following in her mother's footsteps too).

But apparently it's a bitch to find bad stuff about the conservatives. Best that they can do with Trump is to march out some "women" that said that he molested them, 20 to 30-years ago. Interesting that they waited so long to step up to the plate and complain. Just like prostitutes that found out they had been paid with counterfit money when they fot to the bank. Interesting coincidence that they decided to step forth when Trump threw his hat in the ring for the highest office in the land too. Hmmmm . . .

As to my e-mails . .  .read away; but be prepared to die, of boredom. This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at October 27, 2016 7:38 PM MDT
      October 27, 2016 7:37 PM MDT

The emails show some decency in Chelsea because she wanted to clean up the Clinton foundation a bit.  But not a single thing that makes hillary appear even as human being.
      October 28, 2016 7:48 AM MDT