Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Education » Question with you and her about math-then drawing thread

Question with you and her about math-then drawing thread

Jaimie and Livvie, I  see that you’re waiting to see if the piece wise math is complete from me. But I will be posting another drawing thread out there soon for them to pick-out more drawing requests, then I will look through & calculate rest of the piece wise math I copied that if I didn’t see other replies from you. May each of you do just the drawing replies on the drawing thread if I post that, and keep the math replies in the posted math thread(s)? And I will start working on that math now-

Posted - August 19, 2021

Responses

Okay, yes
      August 30, 2021 4:28 PM MDT

Jaimie, I Hope Livvie is still okay with how just long I took on the other math pages to show - now may you please alert Livvie that I just got those other written math pages/sheets now ready to show Livvi—It’s the the pencil written part of the print-out math sheets. Then I just need a site, video, or something that will help to do the rest of coefficient and expansion numbers, and with ‘lim f(x)’ stuff to help with that too, then let’s see Livvie with these-
    I hope to assume that Livvie probably would just like/want to look at these now.

Did you know that these are the math sheets you gave me to give to Livvie at first? And that you got these math problem sheets, then see if you might/happen to be see any that would/might be the math answer sheets that would be with the math problems that you first posted out okay?
    I need to use that to (quickly) correct through the rest of the whole math problems with that-to get them all finished by then. This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 3, 2021 7:27 AM MDT
      September 2, 2021 3:10 PM MDT

I don’t know, there’s a phone number and email on the math sheets. Maybe
    you could just call them and ask for the answers.
      September 3, 2021 7:28 AM MDT

Okay I can just try that
      September 3, 2021 10:10 AM MDT

Might be better to email cos probably long distance charges. 

September 3, 2021 10:52 AM MDT

He said he has Verizon.  Calls to Canada and Mexico are included in his unlimited talk plan.
      September 3, 2021 12:54 PM MDT

If he’s going to email them, he should just send them a link to this thread and ask them how I did.
      September 3, 2021 12:55 PM MDT

Do you know which coefficient-expansion math & lim f(x) videos to find for when I work on rest of your math? It depend what you’ll find that how it would help, that if I might really need to get the answer sheet or if don’t really need to get that now? -
    And is a site or a video of this, would be better?

This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 3, 2021 2:20 PM MDT
      September 3, 2021 2:11 PM MDT

I posted those other math sheets I wrote-out on the last page of this thread for you to see how far I got on that, take a look at those, then I will see what I will do next with these math problems.
      September 3, 2021 2:53 PM MDT

Lol, good idea. 
      September 3, 2021 3:49 PM MDT

I found some videos I just watched that may help with the 10th & 12th grade math sheets, even that it’s not any of the exact answers for the math sheets that I tried to solve for Livvie-

To send them a link, do I just type in this answer website’s name in the E-mail message typing? Don’t know if that part is gonna automatically changes to a link.
    I may try a web page, or/and a video about this math, & if it don’t really solve it by then, then I will call, e-mail (or something) to them.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 3, 2021 5:11 PM MDT
      September 3, 2021 4:34 PM MDT

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/133049/question-with-you-and-her-about-math-then-drawing-thread/view/page/5

just highlight the link I posted above and hit CNTRL C then go to the email you’re sending and hit CNTRL V To paste it there. 

September 3, 2021 4:50 PM MDT

Okay, after I contact them with it’s site to alert to send answers to who needs it & where to send it, then I will take that link & post with the message I will type to their e-mail.
      September 4, 2021 10:49 AM MDT

You or Livvie, I just opened-up & read through the ‘NallPro‘ website (it said to), then how to get to online tutoring(or should I not use that yet?Try other option from it?- I may look through the NallPro page again, & then will tell you what other button options it have in it(?)-I‘ll see if I can find the answer sheet just for that math & contact to you from it this way(?)
    Is there any Live Chat thing to use in that NallPro page? (Then will use that, & then the e-mail from it!)-then the answerMug math link to paste in that e-mail.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 4, 2021 5:00 PM MDT
      September 4, 2021 1:19 PM MDT

Okay I just looked at that website and it’s super sketch.  I don’t think you should call them anymore lol.

September 4, 2021 5:01 PM MDT

Then I will not call them then?
    Hopefully may be other option I can do from that
      September 4, 2021 5:04 PM MDT

I will put that in when I e-mail, any other certain message you’ll like it to be put in with the e-mail message?
      September 5, 2021 7:07 AM MDT

Okay, I just posted the link to NallPro which will link to this answer site, thes see if they will come & take a look at Livvie’s math work shortly!
      October 2, 2021 8:16 AM MDT

Okay, I will just E-mail shown from the math page
      September 3, 2021 2:00 PM MDT

Livvie said call them because it’s it not long distance and also email them a link to here so they can check how she did too. 
      September 3, 2021 3:50 PM MDT

To find the place from the page in answerMug that you want to find, use the scroll bar from the right of this, then you can quickly scroll up or down from it, then look at the page number that will come under it, then may just look at what page it’s on now, then click on the next page number and use that scroll bar from right and do same thing with this page-as can quickly look through everything on this page, & then look through the next page of what all is posted on this site, got it?
    As you looked at the answerMug’s page number, then better to remember what page number it was-as what stuff is in just that page number, got it? This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 6, 2021 1:04 PM MDT
      September 6, 2021 1:02 PM MDT

I don’t think I get the time to work the drawing stuff or answer any of their other questions here, cus We were still working on the math stuff, & I was reading through the whole ‘NallPro’ Page.
      September 4, 2021 4:35 PM MDT

I probably will/may assume that you each want all these to get done now, right?

So here’s the kind of quick choices for you to answer here:
    -And to see how soon you want this whole thing to be all done, & how you want these to be (all) done, here’s like a little survey for you & Livvie to answer by selecting the choices here,
    then I will see what I/We will do from here/Then I will see how I will do with rest of these after you select through these choices here okay?

“That would be from now-here”
    1. How soon or fast you expect these math sheets to be all corrected at-
    A. No rush, take more time
    B. Get these done little faster/take only little more time on each, but get it all done just after it
    C. Just get them all done now, get all done about as quickly as possible-this choice may require to just get those answer sheets just for these math problems.

2. How you would want all these done-in certain way-
    A. Can look over the (other) math sheets I did & still try to solve them again about as best as I can-requires to take more time
    B. May contact them, can try their other button option, but e-mail & do them soon
    C. Or probably just get the answer sheets now & try to get these done now-probably requires just phone, or maybe live chat (/text message) to use besides doing the e-mail, as phone or live chat would be much faster than just e-mail.

Select your choice from up there to put here, if there might be more than one choice you’ll pick to put here also, you may select that too & put it here too, if you think it really makes since with that too-

September 4, 2021 5:02 PM MDT

1=A 
    2=A 
      September 4, 2021 5:07 PM MDT

“Did you talk to Livvie about it-these choices?” And will Livvie still really be okay with that, & will she really accept that I will still take my time to look over again the whole math sheets that Im working on?
    Then I will soon look at the websites & YouTube videos that will help with these math pages, then I will just e-mail to ‘NallPro’ of this math too, & that’s what I would just do then! This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 4, 2021 7:50 PM MDT
      September 4, 2021 7:39 PM MDT