Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Do tilde collectors keep their collections in the attic at night?

Do tilde collectors keep their collections in the attic at night?

If they die in their sleep, they can pick the collection up on the way to heaven.

Posted - January 4, 2022

Responses

It doesn't work that way.
    When you die, your possessions have to be converted to a spiritual form.
    The simplest way to accomplish this is to burn them, which is why earlier cultures had funeral pyres.
      January 4, 2022 2:52 PM MST

Blasphemy!

January 5, 2022 6:27 AM MST

Hard core collectors tend to be paranoid, so they keep them in a vault between the basement harem dungeon and the subbasement sammich making dungeon, to prevent them from being stolen. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at January 5, 2022 10:49 AM MST
      January 5, 2022 1:50 AM MST

I’m not one of the paranoid ones; I just think that most people are out to harm my tildes. 

~

January 5, 2022 6:28 AM MST

No sizeable tilde collection was come by honestly. That's why the collections are kept in the basement. Same reasoning, different direction. 
      January 5, 2022 10:04 AM MST

Gee, if I could arrange to have all my meals delivered to me down here, I’d never have to leave!  Oops, can’t stay and talk right now, I just received an alert on the tildes_to_you website of a discount on a new batch coming from Lagos. I have to contact my bank to beg for yet another advance on my already overextended credit. This usually takes quite a lot of arguing, so I’ll be unavailable for a little while. Grrrrrrr. 

~

January 5, 2022 11:20 AM MST