Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I finally understand what the trumpers mean by wanting to take their country "back" again. They are on a roll. Think they will succeed?

I finally understand what the trumpers mean by wanting to take their country "back" again. They are on a roll. Think they will succeed?

So rich white educated slave-owning men are the founders. The only thing today's whiners are is white and a few are obscenely rich and "educated".. But that's the basis isn't it? The January 6 rioters were basically white right? When they succeed women will be marginalized and neutered. "They" may even take away the right to vote and it will be men only who run the country. The fawning females who support this effort will go back to being handmaids of the men. That is IF we survive the nutjob crackpot madness of a Putin and his supporters. Would you rather be blown to smithereens by a nuclear war or live in the land of what used to be  a couple of centuries ago? Dramatic? Overly? 

Posted - May 9, 2022

Responses

No, I don't think you do. 

It means we want trade that favors America. We want lower taxes. We want lower fuel and food etc. We want no new wars. We want a secure border. We want freedom of speech for all. 
      May 9, 2022 5:08 AM MDT

I really don't think it is about taking the country back - I think it is all about taking over the country. A my way or the highway sort of thing. They will not be successful and in part it is because of the war in the Ukraine a large majority of people are seeing what a dictatorship looks like and they won't let it happen in their country. Cheers!   
      May 9, 2022 10:38 AM MDT

The silent majority.
      May 15, 2022 5:04 PM MDT