Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Merv, Hello Larry, Everybody Hates Chris, The Danny Thomas Show, Martin, The Bernie Mack Show, Archie Bunker’s Place, Gomer Pyle USMC . . .

Merv, Hello Larry, Everybody Hates Chris, The Danny Thomas Show, Martin, The Bernie Mack Show, Archie Bunker’s Place, Gomer Pyle USMC . . .

What are some titles of television shows that include masculine given names, a.k.a. first names*? Excludes any television show titles that only contain last names and surnames that do not double as given names or first names.

TELEVISION SHOWS ONLY, PLEASE. NO MOVIES. Sitcoms, dramas, mini-series, talk shows, game shows, news programs, reality, soap operas, etc. may be used, but excluding all television movies, all theatrical movies that are rebroadcast on television, and any movies adapted to television.

*Meaning those given names and first names that are usually associated with males as opposed to females.
~

Posted - June 27, 2023

Responses

When I have the box open, the numbers show properly so I can tell how many I have. The list is currently at 101. This post was edited by NYAD at June 30, 2023 8:06 PM MDT
      June 29, 2023 11:24 AM MDT

That certainly denotes five dozen or three fifths or thirty pairs; Stu can argue grammar or diction but he can’t refute simple mathematics, lol!  
    ~

June 29, 2023 5:11 PM MDT

I can also argue grammar if I feel like it!!
      June 29, 2023 11:04 PM MDT