Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If President Biden is as old and feeble as they think, why do Trump supporters fear him?

If President Biden is as old and feeble as they think, why do Trump supporters fear him?

Must be because they know that Trump truthfully didn’t beat him in 2020.

Posted - July 11, 2023

Responses

The Democrats don't care if he is feeble or not.  They just think he has a good shot at winning.  
    Who is making all the decisions now?  They have an agenda that has nothing to do with Biden.  If he is elected I don't see him living through the term which would make cackling Harris President, a horrible thought. Trump at his worst is better than crooked Biden.

July 11, 2023 3:15 PM MDT

But you didn’t answer the question.

I asked why Trump supporters fear him so much?

And Trump or his supporters calling Biden crooked is just the pot calling the kettle black.

Again, what are you so afraid of?
      July 11, 2023 3:21 PM MDT

Biden is too senile to be President of anything much less America. Who is making all the decisions now?  They have an agenda that has nothing to do with Biden.  If he is elected I don't see him living through the term which would make cackling Harris President, a horrible thought.  I fear he will be elected, not because he is the best choice but due to back door pay-offs, the liberal media and a bevy of corrupt Democrats who don't have the best interest of America in their hearts. 
      July 12, 2023 6:49 PM MDT

What is your professional qualification to make such a diagnosis? Are you trained and licensed, and if so, have you examined him?

Remember that he is in office because he, unlike others who tried, was able to defeat Trump. And for Trump or anyone supporting him to call President Biden corrupt is ironic in the extremis.
      July 12, 2023 7:18 PM MDT

Please all you have to do is listen to him and it is obvious dementia has set in. No one needs a degree to see it. We have all had older people in our lives who have suffered from it. 
      July 13, 2023 6:21 AM MDT

I volunteered in a memory care for a year then worked as a Activities Director in a memory care for a period of time.  I can spot it anywhere. While visiting the Columbus Zoo I saw Jack Hanna in person during a presentation, my first thought was he has the beginnings of Alzheimers this was a few years ago, guess what he has Alzheimers. Have you listened to Biden talk, witnessed him wander and loose is way into the white house, then there's the King Charles debacle where he lost his way and began talking to one of the guards as the King attempted to nudge him along. Just weeks ago, during a speech in the US he stated, God save the Queen (or maybe it was King) either way it was way out of place for what was happening at the time. 

This post was edited by . at July 13, 2023 2:43 PM MDT
      July 13, 2023 11:27 AM MDT

There. Now your ridiculously long and unreadable copy-paste job is mercifully gone.

It needed to be gone because it didn't come close to answering my question of how you can sit there calling President Biden corrupt when you support a guy who lied through his teeth about the election instead of being gracious in defeat and is now facing a myriad list of charges himself.

Nixon also accomplished things as president, but he was a racketeer who masterminded the Watergate break-in and was the biggest crook ever elected before Trump.
      July 13, 2023 3:52 PM MDT

Exactly what the liberal media does, it's only freedom of speech if it says something you agree with.  It was very readable. How did you remove MY post?  

Evidence obtained by Committee Republicans reveals Joe Biden lied to the American people about his involvement in his family’s business schemes. The Biden family business model is built on Joe Biden’s political career and connections with Joe Biden as the ‘chairman of the board.’ Biden family members sold access for profit around the world to the detriment of American interests. If President Biden is compromised by deals with foreign adversaries and they are impacting his decision making, this is a threat to national security. The American people deserve transparency and accountability about the Biden family’s influence peddling. With the new Republican majority, Oversight Committee Republicans will continue pressing for answers to inform legislative solutions to prevent this abuse of power.

-CHAIRMAN JAMES COMER

Watch the Senate hearings regarding Biden.

This post was edited by . at July 15, 2023 5:22 AM MDT
      July 13, 2023 4:01 PM MDT

For me to know. But sure, it's all the media's fault.

But the charges he's facing aren't being brought by any media. They don't have that kind of power. This post was edited by my2cents at July 15, 2023 8:12 AM MDT
      July 13, 2023 4:07 PM MDT

He deleted his post. Your post was a reply under his deleted post. So the system deletes anything under it. 

Looks like Stu did not like seeing so many of Trump's accomplishments listed so clearly. 

If you want to repost simply post it as an answer not a reply.
      July 14, 2023 6:53 AM MDT

The attempt to squash is everywhere;

The theatre had air conditioning in the lobby but not where the people were supposed to watch the movie, claimed the AC went out. 

This post was edited by . at July 15, 2023 5:22 AM MDT
      July 14, 2023 4:19 PM MDT

I wasn’t trying to squash anything.

He did accomplish certain things, but he is still a dangerous narcissistic demagogue who traffics with white supremacists.
      July 14, 2023 4:24 PM MDT

Oh, but you did, not attempt but actually accomplished it.  A liberal tactic used to keep out anything they don't want others to hear. They would rather have creepy, hair sniffing Biden so they can manage their agenda from the background.  I for one have no respect for Biden's wife Jill, who allows her husband to be constantly used and humiliated, it's really sad.  As much as I loath Biden he is still a human being who is wandering lost and his wife allows it.  Biden cannot make decisions for himself much less our country.  

This post was edited by . at July 15, 2023 5:28 AM MDT
      July 14, 2023 4:39 PM MDT

I’ve heard it all and even acknowledge some of it. I have even voted Republican at times.

But the fact remains that Trump is a dangerous, narcissistic demagogue who traffics with and says kind things about white supremacists, and he showed his true lack of character after the 2020 election by lying about it and refusing to be gracious in defeat and participate in the peaceful transition of power to a new administration.

The Republican party had business to say no to nominating a Mussolini-like demagogue, but instead sold its soul for Trump and drove lifelong Republicans, including members of my family, out of the party.

This is beyond liberal vs conservative, and nothing President Biden does or doesn’t do changes these facts.

No copied and pasted list of accomplishments, however long and unreadable, refutes any of the above.
    This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at July 15, 2023 8:13 AM MDT
      July 14, 2023 5:09 PM MDT

It was not unreadable, it was neatly typed and easy to read. 
      July 14, 2023 7:43 PM MDT

But it was pointless for the reasons I cited above.
      July 14, 2023 7:46 PM MDT

I read it just fine.  Very clear and direct.  And Accurate.
    If it was pointless you would have left it.  This post was edited by my2cents at July 15, 2023 6:42 AM MDT
      July 15, 2023 5:29 AM MDT

Yep.   Why they hate a movie trying to bring awareness to the horrors of child trafficking is beyond me.
    Funny thing is the AC problems are just in one room showing just that movie....not the restrooms  or the other movie rooms. 
      July 15, 2023 5:26 AM MDT

No one fears that kids sniffer.  

The problem is, we do not know who is running the country. Dementia Joe is not.  Biden is weak and following orders. When the US is weak, the country suffers. All you have to do it look at our economy etc to see it. 
      July 12, 2023 5:25 AM MDT

We know it’s not a demagogue like Trump. Win-win.
      July 12, 2023 8:05 AM MDT

Biden is not a win anywhere.
      July 13, 2023 6:16 AM MDT

Biden's wife should make sure the man leaves office with grace and dignity, if she care anything about him at all. He will never be charged for the collusion with China, the payoffs for favors which is treasonous in my opinion.  China is not our friend they are not on our side.  Biden can't be charged because he is not in his right mind, it would mean nothing at this point and a waste of time.  Hunter Biden however is another story, they should throw the book at him.
      July 14, 2023 7:55 PM MDT

But Hunter Biden isn’t president, just as Trump’s relatives who engaged in questionable business dealings weren’t.

And you’re really just pissing into the wind, because nothing you say changes the facts of Trump’s personality and associations.

I honestly don’t understand how anyone can support a man who is also supported by people who hate and would do harm to Jews, immigrants, and people of color. Doesn’t that bother you and your conscience?
      July 14, 2023 8:30 PM MDT

Then why did you post the question? If it does not matter. 

Don't like hearing facts, so now what's the point? 

He did not and does not support harming or those who would harm the Jews. 

Trump was the most Pro-Jewish President we have had in my lifetime.  Ask Israel who is their biggest supporter.  They have streets in Israel named after Trump.   Why would they name streets after a supposed antisemite?
      July 15, 2023 5:48 AM MDT