Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » I beleive hillary's ties to banks are part of the reason she lost. Will politicians stop accepting speaking fees and huge donations?

I beleive hillary's ties to banks are part of the reason she lost. Will politicians stop accepting speaking fees and huge donations?

Delivering a single speech for 20 minutes means more income than an entire year of government service.

Posted - November 9, 2016

Responses

Hadn't it been the one thing it would have been the other. A lot of people hate her because of her last name, and what appears being a closed secret personality. They would come up with stuff, and even if it's half as bad as Trump she would be blamed twice as hard. We will never know how much damage she was suffering from the FBI letter about emails short before election.
      November 9, 2016 7:17 AM MST

• Part of it.   TPP support,  warhawk ideas,  No fly zone over Syria to bring Russia into war, and giving hand Jobs to the Saudis was others.  The DNC could have let Sanders rise up but no.  They had to fight and manipulate all they could to honor those cashed checks and backroom handshake deals to make sure Clinton got here position.

The DNC had a wonderful candidate who actually had something different to offer.  With incredible support.   They fought tooth and nail to burn Bernie down and gave the people Hillary instead.   This is the fault of BOTH parties folks.   Time to weed our garden.
      November 9, 2016 8:12 AM MST

Hello IT:

It's simple..  The Democrats tried to out Republican the Republicans.  They USED to represent the American worker.  Now, they're the party of the elites. It all stems from the financial crisis when 12 million people lost their homes.  The banks got a tax payer funded bail out while the ordinary guy got the finger.  And, NOT one banker went to jail.  At least when the banks did it to us under Reagan, he PUT 'em in jail.

Trump capitalized on the forgotten man, and marched all the way to Washington with him.

excon

PS>  Didja get your credits??? 
      November 9, 2016 8:26 AM MST

Yes I did I will spend them wisely.
      November 9, 2016 10:07 AM MST