Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Is this a new low for Trump? Donald Trump Says President Joe Biden’s ‘Toothpick’ Legs Look ‘Terrible’ at the Beach.

Is this a new low for Trump? Donald Trump Says President Joe Biden’s ‘Toothpick’ Legs Look ‘Terrible’ at the Beach.

With a total of 91 felony counts against him in four separate court cases, I would think Biden's legs would be the last thing about which Trump should be concerned.  I guess when you're the male version of a Victoria's Secret model, you think you have a right to criticize.  

Posted - August 26, 2023

Responses

I think it is the norm for Trump. I'm wonder when Trump made that statement and bet that it was shortly after Biden was asked what he thought of Trump's mugshot and he chuckled and said - handsome guy - wonderful guy. But I think what really bugged Trump was in that video it is obvious that Biden has some real long fingers and Trump knows what they say about guys with long fingers. So I think Trump made the comment out of jealousy and that's the norm for Trump. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 26, 2023 9:57 AM MDT

LOL ... not sure when he said it, but it's petty - just his M.O.  I'd like to see Trump do as much bike riding as Biden.  All he does is ride around in a golf cart which, I'm sure, has been fortified to hold his weight.  Happy weekend to you, too. This post was edited by Spunky at August 26, 2023 3:36 PM MDT
      August 26, 2023 10:53 AM MDT

I just had a peek at the photo Trump is probably talking about and Bidens legs are no were near being toothpicks. It also looks like Biden is having a nice relaxing day at the beach but Trump has been spending his days worrying he is heading to jail. Cheers and happy weekend! 

Photo of Bidens legs

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-mocked-calling-biden-skinny-035114386.html

This post was edited by Nanoose at August 26, 2023 3:36 PM MDT
      August 26, 2023 11:41 AM MDT

Looks pretty scrawny to me but to be expected at his age. 
      August 26, 2023 3:23 PM MDT

Looks pretty fat to me, not expected at any age.

August 26, 2023 3:35 PM MDT

The only time you'd see Donald Trump on the beach is if he was harpooned! 
      August 26, 2023 4:09 PM MDT

:)
      August 26, 2023 4:15 PM MDT

Look at the color of his face - pale near the ear and mottled red on the rest.  
      August 26, 2023 5:45 PM MDT

A Canadian Inuit could heat their home for 2 years with the blubber from that harpooned whale. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 26, 2023 5:58 PM MDT

I disagree....people either get scrawny or fat as they age.  So both images expected at their ages. 
    As we age, we lose abilities needed to stay active....which will cause weight gain (Trump) and/or loss of muscle tone (Biden). 
      August 26, 2023 4:24 PM MDT

I get your point, yes. I admit my reply was in harsh humor to your word choice and I jumped on impulse with anger toward Mr. Trump, not you. Your words make sense.
    I find President Biden looking fine. 

And, like I've posted before, I let Mr. Trump anger me, based on how I've seen him treat people before, during and after his presidency and I let his behavior and words get to me.

But, yes, aging can certainly affect our physicality.
      August 26, 2023 4:39 PM MDT

I think they're thinner when you see them from the front, but he isn't a brawny guy - tall and narrow - so I would be surprised if his legs were heavy.  I'm sure Trump's legs are gorgeous.   Biden is 6 ft tall and weighs 178 - that's pretty slim. This post was edited by Spunky at August 27, 2023 8:02 AM MDT
      August 26, 2023 5:42 PM MDT

I read an article with quotes from the interview, and in context of the interview, the quotes didn't come across quite so bad but he certainly said those things and he still seemed fixated on President Biden's legs. (and I read the article late at night, maybe my mind didn't catch it all. )

I'm with you about Trump's wonderful need to criticize others, and he's such the victim. (Sarcasm on the victim part.)

To me, Mr. Trump has little room to negatively comment on others' physiques.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 26, 2023 5:44 PM MDT
      August 26, 2023 3:41 PM MDT

Better than a hooker telling the whole world that your d**k looks like Toad from Mario Kart.
      August 27, 2023 6:22 AM MDT

And that is one of his only positive attributes!
      August 27, 2023 9:25 AM MDT