Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Is Trump really 6'3" and does he really weigh 215? Let's ask this TikToker.

Is Trump really 6'3" and does he really weigh 215? Let's ask this TikToker.

Tiktok user @alex_dbrow and an image of Donald Trump

Posted - August 27, 2023

Responses

It has always been reported thar he is 6'3", he stated 6'2" in the these papers. So why would he lie and say shorter?   He either shrank (people do as they age) or he is 6'2 and something and some people round up and some round down. I doubt most of is are flat even on that inch measurement.  I am 5'2 3/4"....would some people just say 5-3...Maybe. 

And yes of course, we all know that a round size is certainly going to have a round belly in belly and big butt to go with it. Do think the website does not know that and factor it into there calculations? 
      August 29, 2023 5:16 PM MDT

Splitting hairs again.  If I was 5'2 3/4, I would say I was a little under 5'3".  You can look at it anyway you like, but there is no way even you could believe that he is only 215 lbs.  
      August 30, 2023 8:47 AM MDT

I not splitting hairs...I am simply saying some people would say different things.  A paper or computer system does not let you add to it beyond the  whole in number.  
    Yes when talking I either say 2 or just under 3.  But a computer system wants either the 2 or the 3. Nothing more.  Personally, for my DL I put 2, for things like figuring BMI etc I use the 3. 
    I don't know if Trump measurements were reported on a paper and faxed or online with a system that likely only takes whole numbers

I already said I think he is likely 235-240...with his over estimating what he thought he may have lost. 
      August 30, 2023 4:30 PM MDT

At his arraignment 

Judge Moxila Upadhyaya asked Trump to state his full name.

“Donald J Trump — John — Donald John Trump,” Trump replied hesitantly.

When he was asked for his date of birth, and tripped over his words again. At first, he said “seven seven,” before correcting himself and saying “77”. 

I think it shows that Trump is not the cool 
    cucumber that he would have you believe he is. Cheers!

August 29, 2023 1:16 PM MDT

He was probably tripping over his answers because he was trying to tell the truth.  And, no, he is not a cool cucumber or a warm one.  He's more like a butternut squash. This post was edited by Spunky at August 30, 2023 8:49 AM MDT
      August 30, 2023 8:48 AM MDT

There is a rumor that the reason he has been acting weird  is so he can claim that he is not responsible for his actions because of a mental condition and he can't be put in jail. I don't really believe it - I think it is because he knows they have enough evidence to lock him up and he is really scared  so it is effecting his thought. Cheers! 
      August 30, 2023 9:06 AM MDT

You may be right.  
      August 30, 2023 9:16 AM MDT

Yesterday a court document about Trump inflating his net worth by almost twice as much was un-sealed. Trump claims that he did nothing wrong because the numbers he gave were just a guesstimate. So now I'm thinking Trump used a reverse guesstimate when he said he was 215 pounds. And that guesstimate was almost only half of his actual weight - which would be a little over 310 pounds. Cheers!  This post was edited by Nanoose at August 31, 2023 10:22 AM MDT
      August 31, 2023 9:16 AM MDT