Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Did you see that Forbes removed Trump from the list of 400 billionaires? Strike three and yer out!!!!!

Did you see that Forbes removed Trump from the list of 400 billionaires? Strike three and yer out!!!!!

I'd be willing to bet that Trump considered this occurrence the worst of what happened to him today.  I'm betting that really got his knickers in a bunch.

Posted - October 3, 2023

Responses

Haha.. I can just imagine the big a$$ hissy fit he had when he got the news. 
      October 4, 2023 3:48 AM MDT

It's actually the list of the 400 richest people, not billionaires. He must have been at the bottom of that list anyway.
      October 4, 2023 4:56 AM MDT

Even better. :)
      October 4, 2023 7:42 AM MDT

Bet Trump will claim that it is not true. And it is just part of the plot to keep him from winning the next election. Maybe the only reason Trump got on the list in the first place is because he over inflated the value of his properties. Cheers!

October 4, 2023 7:21 AM MDT

Of course he will claim it's not true and that it's a hoax and a conspiracy.  :)
      October 4, 2023 7:39 AM MDT

He is only 300 million shy of getting back onto the bottom of the list. Maybe he can con his MAGAs into donating money so he can get back on the list and make America great again (for him). What I think is rich is according to Forbes his net worth is mostly down because of the plummeting value of Truth Social. Cheers!

October 4, 2023 3:42 PM MDT