Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Guess who is $10.000 poorer?

Guess who is $10.000 poorer?

You will never guess so I will just tell you – it is Donald J Trump.

Today a judge fined Donald Trump $10,000 for violating the gag order in his $250 million New York business fraud trial. And the judge told Trump - don’t do it again or it will be worse (maybe it will be jail time). Cheers!

Posted - October 25, 2023

Responses

With all the things Trump has said about Michael Cohen, he's never called him partisan. Did he really think the judge would believe that's who was referring to? The only way a gag order will work on Trump is if they use an actual gag.
      October 25, 2023 5:20 PM MDT

I bet Trump did think the judge would “have” to believe who he was referring to because he is Donald F –ing Trump. But instead the Judge put him on the stand – told him exactly why she didn’t believe him – gave him a fine and a warning not to do it again and 15 minutes later Trump stormed out of the courtroom. I really think he still figures he can do and say what he wants. But he will soon find out in a courtroom he is not Donald F – ing Trump is is just a defendant. Cheers!

October 25, 2023 5:48 PM MDT

Case will be overturned.  The ruling to close the businesses has already been stopped.  

Cohen testified Trump never told him to inflate the values.  Then tried imply everyone just knew what he wanted done.  Trump is not the type to beat around the bush. He says what he means. This post was edited by my2cents at October 26, 2023 10:34 AM MDT
      October 26, 2023 3:40 AM MDT

Pocket change. Any fine of less than $1bn is pointless - and painless to him.
      October 26, 2023 7:46 AM MDT

Chump change to that guy. Add another zero or two and he'll probably shut up.
      October 26, 2023 7:50 AM MDT

I beg to disagree.  There is no amount of money in fines that would make him shut up - it's not in his DNA and at this point, he's testing the judges to see just how far he can go before they do more than fine him.  At this point, why they haven't remanded him to a jail cell is beyond me.
      October 26, 2023 7:16 PM MDT