Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Hillary cheated herself to the nomination over the man who would have won and now people are protesting trump?

Hillary cheated herself to the nomination over the man who would have won and now people are protesting trump?

Trump won because of hillary and wasserman shultz.  End of story. They chose to rig the primaries. No one forced that. No one forced them to spend money creating fake bernie bros. If she had not done this bernie would have won or a least if she had taken the primary without cheating the democrats would not have lost that portion of the vote of people who vowed to not vote for a cheater. Why no protests over that? It is trumps fault for winning so protest him? Nonsense. It is hillary and DWS and others who took something easy to win and lost it.

Posted - November 9, 2016

Responses

We can protest both.  As angry as I am with sex offender Trump, I am even more angry with the entire primary process that completely silenced people living in the late voting states.

Both the RNC and DNC rig their primaries, and as a consequence, neither of their nominees can claim legitimacy or any kind of mandate.

We don't have a legitimate president for the next four years, and I would say the same thing if Clinton had won.
      November 9, 2016 9:19 PM MST

The RNC did rig their primary against trump at every step but trump still won.
      November 10, 2016 5:57 AM MST

No one silenced anyone. I would like to see other parties get more attention. 
      November 10, 2016 4:58 AM MST