Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » This evening, Element 99 posted two new questions,CosmicWunderkind, one.Their questions are on homepage, The question I asked is not. Why?

This evening, Element 99 posted two new questions,CosmicWunderkind, one.Their questions are on homepage, The question I asked is not. Why?

Posted - November 6, 2023

Responses

When I look at the link for your question is is Discussions>General and the other questions are Discussions >Questions. 

I don't know if this is the issue and I don't know why yor link is different,  but I thought it might mean something. 
      November 6, 2023 10:33 PM MST

Thanks for answering. Thanks for helping. I reposted my "Alien3" question -- it still says "General" but it posted on the "current happenings"/activity or whatever.

As you may have noticed, my question appeared on the homepage, over to the right of screen, but not in the chronological order of posts being posted and the site's activity.
      November 7, 2023 6:07 AM MST

I don't know if it being posted in the General section instead of the Questions effects the homepage or not. But I moved it to Questions. And deleted the duplicate  (actually the original since the duplicate shows in the homepage) This post was edited by my2cents at November 7, 2023 9:15 AM MST
      November 7, 2023 7:11 AM MST

Thanks for helping.
    I don't know why they kept getting assigned in the "General" section - I posted the question in the same way I always have done.
      November 7, 2023 8:23 AM MST