Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » Fill in the Blank » Is it doom alone that counts?

Is it doom alone that counts?

Splattering my bad hair day and not telling me you were going to publish it?
I'm doing everything to get rid of it. ________!

Posted - January 19

Responses

Good picture, why do you look somewhat familiar?  Are you a professor, scientist, perhaps a physiologist?  
      January 19, 2024 11:36 AM MST

Oh I wish yes! A real interaction in the upper echelons of societal debate because I consider my self a psychologist sociologist.
    I think I should walk away for a few days and stop stuffing grass and caffeine  smoke in my face. Gain a little weight. Go bald. Get prescription sunglass and make a notebook full of random observances..

People have been drinking coffee for thousands of years. Its popularity continues to grow, with new coffee shops and roasters popping up in cities around the world.

The popularity of cannabis is also on the rise. With the legalization of marijuana in many states and countries, more and more people are exploring the benefits of this ancient plant.

But what happens when you mix these two cherished substances? Is it safe to consume caffeine and cannabis together? What are the potential benefits and risks?

In this article, we’ll explore the effects of consuming caffeine and cannabis at the same time. We’ll also look at caffeine alternatives for those looking to get an energy boost from cannabis alone.

So, sit back, grab a cup of joe (or a cannabis-infused beverage), and let’s dive in!

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at January 19, 2024 12:15 PM MST
      January 19, 2024 12:04 PM MST

Actually, professor or psychologist was my first choice.  My spelling of Phy and Psy words are confusing for me sometimes.
      January 19, 2024 1:04 PM MST