Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Fani Willis says she took cash from her first campaign and KEPT it. Will Biden DOJ file charges?

Fani Willis says she took cash from her first campaign and KEPT it. Will Biden DOJ file charges?

Willis is the prosecutor in GA Rico Trump case.  

She admits to keeping campaign money starts at 24:30 minutes into her court testimony

"When I took out a large amount of money on my first campaign, I kept some of the cash of that."

Posted - February 16

Responses

Out of one side of your mouth, you say with certainty that Trump is innocent of any wrongdoing and fit to serve, but his many political opponents are just looking for reasons to deny him due process in a rush to condemn him.

Yet here you are, out of the other side of your mouth, saying with certainty that Fani Willis is guilty and unfit to serve, and looking for reasons to deny her due process in a rush to condemn her.

Apparently, even hypocrisy is justified in service of your hero and dear leader.
      February 17, 2024 10:05 PM MST

The judge will rule next week. 

Willis did not follow the laws of her state.  That is clear. She and Wade hid their relationship.  Both she and Wade lied to courts while under oath.  Gee...the same things she is prosecuting Trump and the other defendants of doing.  But somehow I am hypocritical.  

She may or may not be guilty if election campaign funding fraud.  But she did lie to the courts and she did hide their relationship.   
      February 18, 2024 5:51 AM MST

Nothing she or Wade did makes any difference to the facts in the case against Trump. 
      February 18, 2024 9:18 AM MST

And Trump, of course, did nothing illegal.

You’re certain of his innocence and her guilt based on your bias. Thanks for confirming my point.
      February 18, 2024 9:49 AM MST

I know what they are claiming as evidence is being twisted just as above.  If you listen to the recording of the phone call in GA, Trump is telling  them to find the fraudulent votes.  He lays out how and why they are fraudulent.   
    But they twist it as you did above to just "find me the 12000 votes."   

Again, there is nothing wrong or illegal about contesting election results.  Or asking for possible fraud to be investigated. 

Next yall gonna try and tell me Maralago is only worth $18M....lol.
      February 18, 2024 12:15 PM MST

I don’t care what Mar a Lago is worth.

But Trump’s actions are the only reason Willis is drawing this whataboutism and attention.
      February 18, 2024 1:01 PM MST

New York Judge did. 

She is drawing attention because she broke laws and the laws she broke effect the case. 

IF I were an anti-Trump person,  I would be ticked at her and Wade.....they screwed up and it may cost them their licenses. This post was edited by my2cents at February 18, 2024 4:25 PM MST
      February 18, 2024 3:05 PM MST