Active Now

my2cents
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Where's my question? :)

Where's my question? :)

Here I am,
Wide awake from two to four am;
heard some Bach,
he's a gem,
Bach for Back to Sleep

Posted - March 23

Responses

:)  Thanks! Good to see you.

Believe it or not, I've only seen part of the very first season of "The Walking Dead."

It's only George Romero's original black-and-white 1968 "Night of the Living Dead" that has my heart (interesting choice of word) as far as the living dead.   :)

There are other living dead/zombie films I like, too, but no movie has impacted my life in so many ways as "Night of the Living Dead."
    My initial experience as a 12-years-old reading the novelization of the movie, then seeing the movie for the first time a year later.
    Been to where the movie was filmed  many times (Evans City, Pennsylvania, USA), meeting cast members, respecting the movie's (to me) quality and (to me) true aura of fright.

March 25, 2024 5:17 AM MDT

That's outrageously cool to suffice a few words in my time parameter. Awesome you Welby. Wrong is awesome and know a lot about how not to be bored!
      March 27, 2024 10:48 AM MDT

Early in the morning for me -- 

You probably already know this but I thought I'd add, after my other replies ,
    I guess I never had thought deeply about it all.
    I looked it up a bit and, according to articles I read, since 1950, Bach's remains have been at in the sanctuary of St. Thomas Church in Leipzig, Germany. Originally, he was burred at a hospital cemetery.
    I didn't read all of any of the articles.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at April 18, 2024 6:28 PM MDT
      March 25, 2024 5:00 AM MDT