Active Now

Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do you feel like you are living in a disturbing parallel reality where you are at the diabolical center of some intricate plot only for you?

Do you feel like you are living in a disturbing parallel reality where you are at the diabolical center of some intricate plot only for you?

Posted - March 30

Responses

I do not.
      March 30, 2024 1:51 PM MDT

I do feel that way sometimes. 
      March 30, 2024 6:22 PM MDT

Well. Why do others after happenings by name, Rob, David, Juan, my brothers name is John., always refer to people by name you just new or are having an off time to remind you and there is still the one where I by sheer fact of reading facts am reading Restaurant Man and the new housemate is coming, Juan, is a restauranteur and my brothers name is John. Do you know that song always something there to remind me!? Or that I know 5 Roberts close in my life 5! Robert Young. Robert Pratt, Robert Chaplain, Robert Ferry and Robert the guy who just gave me a free ride home from 17 miles away? This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at March 30, 2024 6:52 PM MDT
      March 30, 2024 6:36 PM MDT

Things like that do happen.  In my life every "Connie" I knew back in the day, were terrible people, so much so I refused to buy Connie shoes.  lol  Kept running into "Connie's" during that period in my life.  Thankfully, don't know any now. 
      March 30, 2024 8:23 PM MDT

Another thing I must add is, that other Bob gave me the ride home blasting Kate Bush out the ears like his favorite artist the whole way!
      March 30, 2024 7:16 PM MDT