Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What would it take for all American’s to see that Trump is unfit for office?

What would it take for all American’s to see that Trump is unfit for office?

I think a televised Fire Side Chat thing would work. During the chat a person would read from a book of Trump’s Holiday messages. And because Trump’s anger filled holiday messages are usually in all caps they should get Garrett Morristo to read them (he had a SNL skit were he yelled everything he read). I figure if a leader of a Country can’t give encouraging and peaceful messages a few times a year there is something wrong with them and they don’t deserve to be President. Cheers!

Posted - March 31

Responses

You have an outlaw apostrophe there.
      March 31, 2024 8:25 AM MDT

So what. You have a sex offender running for President.

March 31, 2024 8:34 AM MDT

No, there was not conviction of any sexual offense.  For Trump, Biden, Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, but each have been accused  some by more than one person. 
    PM Trudeau also has allegations of sexual assault.
      March 31, 2024 8:55 AM MDT

Better than Biden's Resurrection Day actions.
      March 31, 2024 9:28 AM MDT

From what I read, Biden's announcement was only a formality. 
    International Transgender Day of Visibility has been on March 31 every year since 2009. long before Biden was president.
    This year, Easter fell on that day, too.

I wonder if Mister Johnson up there may be the one full of hate.

A quote from the article I read :

"The International Transgender Day of Visibility was created on March 31, 2009, and has continued to be celebrated every March 31 for more than a decade." 

Here's a link to the entire article

.newsweek.com/joe-biden-sparks-fury-proclaiming-easter-transgender-visibility-day-1885302
      March 31, 2024 2:50 PM MDT

Please don't confuse people with facts.
      March 31, 2024 4:48 PM MDT

I did not know it had a longer history. So it does make sense that Biden would continue to acknowledge it.  But it is still not a good look after the WH just banned religious themed eggs from their art contest for Easter. 

Even Caitlyn Jenner did not like it saying:
    “I am absolutely disgusted that Joe Biden has declared the most Holy of Holy days – a self-proclaimed devout Catholic – as Transgender Day of Visibility. The only thing you should be declaring on this day is ‘HE is Risen."
      March 31, 2024 5:37 PM MDT

Chutzpah on Caitlyn's part - the Catholic Church would have excommunicated her had she been Catholic, just as they did a transgender relative of mine. Joe is just being progressive (as one would expect of a centre-right party), it's merely coincidal that 31 March just happens to be Easter Sunday this year - as it was in 2013 which was also Transgender Day of Visibilty and Easter Sunday. There was no hue-and-cry because it wasn't an election year.
      March 31, 2024 9:43 PM MDT

Did Obama make an offfical proclamation in 2013? 
      April 1, 2024 7:42 AM MDT

The WH did not just ban religious themed Easter eggs. The American Egg Board which supports the egg roll published the same guidelines for the artwork for the last 45 years, which includes the years Trump was president.

March 31, 2024 11:52 PM MDT

Don't confuse the issue with facts. Didn't Darling Donald just do a promo for a Bible? Doesn't that count?

(No, it actually doesn't, but try telling them that).
      April 1, 2024 12:06 AM MDT

Fair enough.  I feel a little duped....on this one. 

But I am glad, I have my new flock of chickens being delivered this May. So I will not be supporting the AEG any more. 
      April 1, 2024 7:40 AM MDT

So you won't be buying any pasta, mayonnaise, bread, pretzels, breaded foods, processed meats, salad dressing, baked goods, or a myriad of other foods that contain eggs? Good for you.
      April 1, 2024 9:24 AM MDT

They will still be loosing quite a bit of my money even if it is not all.  
      April 1, 2024 2:41 PM MDT

I'm afraid that nothing will ever make everyone see what a bad and dangerous person that man is.  Many intentionally cover their eyes and ears so that they only see and hear what they want to from him.  In doing so they have become delusional.  Unless they remove their blinders and clean out their ears, they will never change.  
      March 31, 2024 10:03 AM MDT

We have a saying in Canada which is – even babies raised by wolfs know exactly when they have been used. So I believe that one day every MAGA will realizes that Trump used and abused them for his personal gain. Cheers!

March 31, 2024 10:14 AM MDT

Unfortunately, by the time they open their eyes it may be too late.
      March 31, 2024 4:49 PM MDT

Fortunately, not "all" Americans have to realise it, just a majority of the ones who vote. He will once again allege that it was "stolen" and once again his deluded, besotted worshippers will believe him without a shred of credible evidence.
      March 31, 2024 5:24 PM MDT

But Biden is fit for office, right?

March 31, 2024 10:01 PM MDT

I'd rather have King Log than King Stork. And Biden managed to do something Trump never did - win the popular vote. And he didn't actually have to do anything other than not be Trump - the Democrats could have nominated a hat rack.
    By nominating His Royal Orangeness, the GOP have done Biden a solid that may get him a second term - I doubt he'd beat anybody else, but educated Republicans are deserting the Trump train in droves. Note that the Dumpster lost the DC primary which is one of very few where the majority of delegates hold college degrees.
      March 31, 2024 10:22 PM MDT

March 31, 2024 10:02 PM MDT

March 31, 2024 10:06 PM MDT

April 4, 2024 5:40 PM MDT

People of every nationality become taken in by cult leaders, televangelists, questionable religions, romance scammers and the like. I have seen interviews with Trump supporters who say they like him because he is a godly man and has high moral standards. There are those who support him because he denigrates those groups that they feel threatened by.

Thr real problem are the rich and powerful people who are backing Trump because they find him useful. Trump will do anything for money and power. He has no real beliefs and never feels shame.

Trump's rise to power is a result of what's wrong with country, not the cause of it. 
      March 31, 2024 11:35 PM MDT