Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Do you think Donald Trump should be allowed to attend his youngest son Barron's High school graduation?

Do you think Donald Trump should be allowed to attend his youngest son Barron's High school graduation?

I don't have a problem with that. Why should he not be there? His son did not do anything wrong. 

Posted - April 16

Responses

You've used the argument about the funeral and conflated it with attending the graduation.  If someone doesn't want to be prevented from living their lives as they normally would, then they shouldn't do things that wind up getting them indicted and arrested.
      April 18, 2024 12:18 PM MDT

So we just assume all defendants are guilty....so not the way it works in USA.

Both are important family events...that I believe every defendant should be granted an continuance to attend.   Be it Trump or any other defendant not in jail during trial. This post was edited by my2cents at April 18, 2024 12:34 PM MDT
      April 18, 2024 12:30 PM MDT

Trump's request for the day off to attend the graduation has NOT been denied.  The judge will decide that if and when he sees how things are going.  Trump's attorney could have, yet failed, to make an application for the day off a month ago.  Why didn't they do it then?
      April 18, 2024 12:42 PM MDT

Where did I say it had be denied?  I did not, I said it has not be ruled on at this point.  I don't think it should be a question. The judge should have granted it.   

I don't know when they made the request.   But I know the day is not here and it has been made.  The judge should have already granted it. 
      April 18, 2024 12:58 PM MDT

Yes.
      April 16, 2024 12:47 PM MDT

Of course he should, and if he gets arrested for it, that will guarantee he gets back in the White House. These stupid Democrats are too stupid to realize it. 
      April 19, 2024 3:19 AM MDT