Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » If you are a health care worker and I tell you this at a visit what do you tell me?

If you are a health care worker and I tell you this at a visit what do you tell me?

I'm in a situation characterized by instability and strong emotions, 
a cauldron of repressed anger if you will.
My body is on edge and I can't understand demanding Christians. I feel like I'm intelligent but the world makes me question myself because when I'm relaxed I get upset from something again. My friends are all too emotional and I feel like I am going to explode at some point and I don't know how.

Posted - April 28

Responses

Good advice for anyone

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 9Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Philippians 4. 

I need to be reminded this myself from time to time, I'm glad you asked this question.  It's all inner growth related, an ongoing process. 

This post was edited by . at April 28, 2024 10:38 AM MDT
      April 28, 2024 9:07 AM MDT

Just emotion of the moment. I'm different now 
      April 30, 2024 9:09 AM MDT

Completely understand, have my own moments from time to time. 
      April 30, 2024 2:23 PM MDT

I'm kind of pat with all of good that but I'm kind of wary of moralistic platitudes. Mainly only if they disguise bare facts. Truth falsity. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 1, 2024 6:55 PM MDT
      May 1, 2024 9:27 AM MDT

Platitudes? falsity? I meant every word, there are many things I need to be reminded of, which will continue until the day I die.  

Apparently I got more out of your question than you did from my answer but I still answered honestly.  Why is that so hard for you to believe?

This post was edited by . at May 2, 2024 4:07 AM MDT
      May 1, 2024 6:57 PM MDT

Adam and Eve and amen to everything. It's nice to stay upbeat but don't reject science. Not saying you but to me, we are just a fluke of physics and science is the answer. No I-Wish-It-Would-Be-s. When people say it is all good I ask good for what? Cynicalness is the key. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 2, 2024 4:14 AM MDT
      May 2, 2024 4:12 AM MDT

I am the last one to reject science.  Didn't say it was "all good," if it was I would not need to be reminded of anything.  
      May 2, 2024 4:44 AM MDT

For someone with an emotionally sick life and finding out people's emotions is all there is I tread lightly now. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 2, 2024 9:55 AM MDT
      May 2, 2024 9:55 AM MDT