Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Seems like ALL my right wing friends have left.. What happened?

Seems like ALL my right wing friends have left.. What happened?

Hello:

We had people like Delivering the Truth, Salt and Pepper, ITguy, the Austrian, deaves, camel, soeng, the old Surfer dude, and lots of others.. Now, there's only the Trumptastic person..

What happened?

excon

Posted - December 7, 2016

Responses

You got me, guilty ;)

How's it going?
      December 7, 2016 9:14 AM MST

• In general?  Great

Right now?   Terrible.   I think I got food poisoning last night from a burger and been vomiting all night until about 8am.
      December 7, 2016 9:18 AM MST

Oh jeez, that's rough, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll get over that quickly...
      December 7, 2016 9:26 AM MST

• The worst is pass.   Just tired and drained now.  :/
      December 7, 2016 9:33 AM MST

Shills. Trump won and that was their objective. 
      December 7, 2016 9:12 AM MST

I am still around but traveling for work. When I stop by the questions seem less interesting maybe because majority of them are about someone who has already won but has not taken office yet. There are no stakes right now so it is not so exciting. Before there was excitement over who would win and maybe after january there will be excitement over what he will actually do but now this is all just complaining about tweets of someone not in office and it is boring.
      December 7, 2016 9:22 AM MST

Hello again, IT:

Then I'll see you in a couple weeks.

excon
      December 7, 2016 9:32 AM MST

• Meh. I'm fine with having right-wingers on here, but if their only function is to bash left-wingers, then I could do without them. Same goes for the left-wingers who do nothing but bash right-wingers. If you're that myopic, I don't miss your presence. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 7, 2016 10:09 AM MST
      December 7, 2016 9:48 AM MST

•   December 7, 2016 10:10 AM MST

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............veddy interesting.  

December 7, 2016 9:48 AM MST