Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » If a male's typical sense of humor is mainly poop and sex, what is that of a female?

If a male's typical sense of humor is mainly poop and sex, what is that of a female?

Posted - May 18, 2017

Responses

• Making fun of males immaturity.
      May 18, 2017 9:42 PM MDT

yeah, I've never heard a woman make a poop joke.. :P
      May 18, 2017 9:55 PM MDT

A lot might be based on kids/babies, or hair blunders, or spouse/bf.... my own typical sense of humor is on celebrities, day to day observances, or things that greatly affect our lives (rules, government, etc)
      May 18, 2017 9:48 PM MDT

Sex, poop and fashions. They multitask you see ;) or at least they think so.
      May 18, 2017 9:53 PM MDT

they pretend to multitask but are actually dying on the inside while doing it..

May 18, 2017 9:58 PM MDT

A lot of women's humour is based on sex too. It's the oldest funny subject, but the female take on it is different from the male. Jo Brand, Joan Rivers, Gilda Radner etc - some of their stuff is/was extremely hard core, but hysterical.
    I've not heard women do poop jokes except where it relates to kids.
    Then again, a lot of adult guys don't necessarily go for toilet humour either. I prefer the theatre of the ridiculous - Monty Python, the Goons, Douglas Adams, the Goodies, Robin Williams, the Marx Brothers - surreal stuff. Slapstick is also mildly amusing but only in cartoons,  I never could get into the Stooges or Benny Hill. Sexual humour I do appreciate, but it has to be subtle - the double entendre frequently found in Britcoms.
      May 18, 2017 10:00 PM MDT

not sure
      May 21, 2017 5:54 PM MDT