Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » How come I keep getting "Service Unavailable" when I try to delete my account?

How come I keep getting "Service Unavailable" when I try to delete my account?

I've tried for more than an hour now to delete my account and keep ending up with error codes, and temporily service unavailable. Last four times I ended up with below message on my screen, huh?

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Posted - July 9, 2017

Responses

It's mutual. Others less. No need pointing at names. Feel free to have a look around who is her usual charming... not. 
      July 9, 2017 2:44 PM MDT

I was thinking maybe we just don't want you to go? 
      July 9, 2017 1:00 PM MDT

Sweet of you to say but I hardly doubt this to be true. Besides sex should always be consenting. Ahem.
      July 9, 2017 1:23 PM MDT

LOL well point taken... but I assumed you had consented :P
      July 9, 2017 4:01 PM MDT

Some parts, most definitely no. 
      July 9, 2017 4:06 PM MDT

OK point taken. I should quit always trying to be humorous.  
      July 9, 2017 4:27 PM MDT

Humor is okay, just being stressed about the site freezing up on me every time I try to delete. Is annoying when all I want is deleting it and leave this place. 
      July 9, 2017 4:32 PM MDT

Thank you... I know and accept sometimes I try to lighten the mood or act the clown when it's not appropriate...  Anyone who knows me on here knows I very often feel at the receiving end of difficult conversations... one particular time I felt SO upset that I did leave... lol so it is possible, (oops my sense of humour again ) but I came back....  I do therefore empathise that it's not always an easy site to be on.
      July 9, 2017 4:48 PM MDT

I've been away from it more than two months now, and I don't miss the site. Some friends, sure. Luckily I am still in touch with most one way or another. There will be a few. Meh. As for this site, I can say I don't feel home here any longer. I won't bother people with what and whatnot. As I won't stay it's up to the members together with management to get along about directions for the site to develop. All my best for you, and the other friendly minded persons I've met here. I hope these issues with not being able to delete soon will be dealt with. I know at least one other person having the same issues and who will be looking forward for a solution too. 
      July 9, 2017 4:55 PM MDT

Who are you?  (I ask so that we'll know who is leaving.)
    ~
      July 9, 2017 2:04 PM MDT

You know Ran Ran, I messaged you a goodbye in private. Let it be official, I do miss you. Btw, Grilly is doing fine. ;-)
      July 9, 2017 2:06 PM MDT

Boring sock puppet.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The avatar name changes before you can even answer the question . This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 9, 2017 2:17 PM MDT
      July 9, 2017 2:06 PM MDT

You wish! Keep having your disillusions, Sharonna. Not even a question asking how come I can't delete is enough for you to drop your usual crap. Do you still recall how helpful I always was to assist you with your questions around functionality here at aM, no? Smh.
      July 9, 2017 2:10 PM MDT

I don't even recall reading what I just read.   I answered you in a perfectly normal manner and you jumped down my throat on here.

Ask whatever you wish.  What do you care what I think about you anyway?  I don't even KNOW you. 

Have a great life.  Or lives.  Whatever.

If you helped me so much, then I would KNOW you.  I have no idea who you are, so it must not been all that much help.  You know what helps?   Letting people know who you are and staying the same member so we can have a normal conversation on here.

Otherwise, we are talking to the air. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 9, 2017 2:19 PM MDT
      July 9, 2017 2:15 PM MDT

Sharonna, you're too funny. Almost hysterical. You have asked questions about me. Ntw, so sweet of you to show your concern in such passive/aggressive way. Yus. crawl back to where you come from and fill out your role as your usual bewildered, so perfectly.

Oh. Let me know if I reply for fast for you and all your usual updates on your replies. See ya. Not. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 9, 2017 4:22 PM MDT
      July 9, 2017 2:25 PM MDT

I think you are trying to find someone to REPORT. 

Go now.  Reported.
      July 9, 2017 2:27 PM MDT

Too funny. Reported for what? My wish to delete? If this stupid system would allow me deleting without freezing all the time and wouldn't even need to ask this question where you waltz around with your usual elegance. At least I tell you my opinion of you up in your face and not behind your back like a sneaky witch. 
      July 9, 2017 2:30 PM MDT

What avatar name changes? This avatar and name has been used since April 30. Another disillusion of yours? Or, looking for another bad excuse for your comment? Or, did you just pick up a new word and do not know how to use it in the right context? Btw, dishing out means also taking some back, ya know Sharonna? Mhmm. Not everyone around is afraid for your temper tantrums.

Had to add this one as you AGAIN made additional comments after the reply for your  comment was made. Smh. Do you never get tired of that game, Sharonna? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 9, 2017 4:23 PM MDT
      July 9, 2017 2:51 PM MDT

Aww. Sweetheart. Was so good to see you the other day. Misses you much. This darn system keeps freezing n me when I try to delete my account. Sheesh. Hope you're good love?
      July 9, 2017 2:54 PM MDT

I'm good sweetie. This place is stressing me and I'd love delete my account now. I appreciate the lovely comments left by good people. I am not surprised by the usual suspect trying to turn it all into drama as she isn't getting her craved attention. I for sure do not miss that. I will look forward to next time you sneak up on me. Lol. *kiss*
      July 9, 2017 3:09 PM MDT

• Good to see you here again, even if it is to say bye. The site has been a bit glitchy here lately, so this doesn't surprise me. I'll see you on SW, if I ever remember to log on there. :) I honestly keep forgetting about it. 
      July 9, 2017 4:13 PM MDT

Thank you Karen, and yes we do. :-)
      July 9, 2017 4:22 PM MDT

• P A T I E N C E
    Patience...
      July 9, 2017 6:50 PM MDT

July 10, 2017 2:32 AM MDT

Tried once more today. Same results... Page freezing, and that Service Unavailable in the question showing up. I wrote management and asked for their reaction, allowing us to delete our accounts and turn in as Benedict Arnold...

Found us something relaxing while waiting...

Still showing patience, and calming those voices. Oomph.
      July 10, 2017 3:19 AM MDT