Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » I’ve been stripping wallpaper today. It was very boring. Have you ever stripped in front of lots of people? Did you enjoy the attention?

I’ve been stripping wallpaper today. It was very boring. Have you ever stripped in front of lots of people? Did you enjoy the attention?

Posted - June 6, 2018

Responses

Well years ago  I used to ride topless in cars. Really not to get attention but only because men could do it. I received no attention at all.  Everybody thought I was just a teenage boy.  So I didn't do that for very long.  
      June 6, 2018 8:21 AM MDT

You write so well, officegirl! Your answer here, to me, whether you meant it or not, struck me as intelligent, logical, funny and bittersweet.
    :) 
      June 6, 2018 8:24 AM MDT

No that really did happen.  But here's a kiss for your kind words. 
      June 6, 2018 8:29 AM MDT

I did believe you in what you wrote. I just thought you wrote it really well.
      June 6, 2018 11:27 AM MDT

I don’t like walking around with my top off unless I’ve spent a few months working out. Then it’s a different story
      June 6, 2018 8:29 AM MDT

I haven't stripped in front of a large group of people before, but sometimes I have fantasies about having to strip for a female doctor or a female prison guard.
    Not that I want to ever be in jail or in the hospital.
      June 6, 2018 10:05 AM MDT

Maybe you should ask a girlfriend to dress up as one, and fulfill your fantasy one day
      June 7, 2018 3:33 AM MDT

I am in the nudie alla time at home in my apartment 7th floor (just feels good feeling the air on all of my bare skin) i'll go out on the balcony like that for about 10 seconds to get a feel of the weather before going out so I know how to dress. If I went out there and stripped people might think I am an exhibitionist pervert but seems ok if I just walk out right in the buff. No complaints yet anyway. 
      June 6, 2018 11:59 AM MDT

That sounds good. I think there would be complaints if I did it though. I bet you enjoy the feeling that someone might be watching lol. You could just check the weather forecast haha
      June 7, 2018 3:40 AM MDT