Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Education » I wonder what Trump and his mindless minions would say if the mother who stabbed and shot her daughters in Texas had been a foreign born non -caucasian person .

I wonder what Trump and his mindless minions would say if the mother who stabbed and shot her daughters in Texas had been a foreign born non -caucasian person .

She would have been called a terrorist and the hypothetical wall would have gained a couple more inches.

Turns out the murderer was an american born blonde Republican,  who was vocal against gun control and feared the Democrats were determined to take away her right ( of shooting her daughters ) by banning semi automatic handguns.

I just wonder..............don´t you , too?

Posted - June 27, 2016

Responses

Something cowardly and vacuous about the USA being "overrun" and "no borders" and "what the heck is going on?!"
      June 27, 2016 7:39 PM MDT

Well girls that age do tend to be a pain.

June 27, 2016 7:44 PM MDT

That´s a truly horrific comment.

Seriously disgusting.

A pro gun advocate republican rearing its ugly head,

It only shows the sad effects inbreeding and indoctrination had on you.

June 27, 2016 7:46 PM MDT

@Uc -- I think you're reading too much into JakobA's comment. I agree it was tasteless, but I think any inferences beyond that are unsupported.

June 27, 2016 7:53 PM MDT

Nope, I stand by what I said.

It was beyond tasteless.  It was horrific.

And stop telling people what they should or should not write.

If you are going to keep doing that ,your message should have been adressed to Jakob as well

June 27, 2016 7:55 PM MDT

We NEARLY had a somewhat interesting parallel with respect to the Orlando nightclub shooting.

Police officers in Santa Monica, CA acting on a tip by a resident who observed suspicious behavior, arrested a young man who had multiple firearms and possible bomb-making materials. According to media reports, the suspect admitted to police he intended to "visit" a gay pride parade in West Hollywood, CA. This was within one day of the Orlando shooting. Imagine the kurfuffle had this Caucasian resident (orginally from the Midwest, as I recall) committed an anti-gay mass murder about the same time as Omar Mateen.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html

June 27, 2016 8:00 PM MDT

If you put quotes around it, this comment would be perfect.
      June 27, 2016 8:02 PM MDT

@UC -- You can write whatever you want.

However, if you assert the Moon is made of green cheese, I am going to point out there is no evidence to support that assertion.

The same logic applies to JakobA's comment. We agree it was tasteless. But you are making very speculative inferences based upon your disgust which are not supported by what JakobA wrote.

I would further point out that you are dancing very close to "Can dish it out but can't take it" hypocrisy given the broad assertions you made about JakobA and your complaints about my criticisms of those assertions.

June 27, 2016 8:15 PM MDT

And as per your S.O.P you are avoiding the subject of the question. Nothing else is new.

You have too much time on your hands, don´t you ?

June 27, 2016 8:47 PM MDT

• Wow...that's terrible. :0(

June 28, 2016 4:16 PM MDT