Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Should there be a AnswerMug election? Who would you nominate here to be the President of AnswerMug?

Should there be a AnswerMug election? Who would you nominate here to be the President of AnswerMug?

Posted - September 11, 2016

Responses

• Well I'm waiting for a respond, it will come anytime now.
    VOTE NOT TRUMP!

September 16, 2016 2:23 PM MDT

• I give you that one winged. I cannot come up with anything to top that. That is funny, and the comment ,"is that right...", that made me laugh.
    Very good!

September 16, 2016 2:25 PM MDT

Are you qualified?
      September 16, 2016 2:26 PM MDT

• Well, you know, that's what all experts say, I mean, every body knows that I am completely in favor of Eprs and ABers, the gays love me, women love me, I mean,
    We're doing very well with women, very well.
    LOVE EM, And they love me. You know?
    They tell me all the time.
    "We Love Not Donnie", a little thing that Sapphicc Hart started a while ago when she was my Secretary,
    Big Donnie she use to cAll me you see?
    VOTE NOT TRUMP!

September 16, 2016 2:34 PM MDT

• Btw I think it should be enough with SapphicHart marginalizing and insulting Epers an ABers and calling them a bag of inflatables. They're terrific! LOVE EM! Great people the e-migrants.
    Also...
    On the rumor that Sapphicc started about JA not being born in the U.S., she was born in the US, period.
    VOTE NOT TRUMP!

September 16, 2016 2:37 PM MDT

Hacked? That's what we have told all along. The safety of answerMug is at risk because of your sexscapades. Not Trump is a risk.

#WingedHeart2016
      September 17, 2016 12:28 AM MDT

• Come on Mr Not Donald Trump,

we the voters need to hear your policies.

If we don't know what you stand for, we may end up voting for the SapphicWonder team.

Suggest possible running mates for you - Lucia or Stiltcourt.

September 17, 2016 1:39 AM MDT

• Does that mean that if Not Trump got elected he would be prone, like Bill Clinton, to not-sex office Ms Demeanors?

That might mean he would not get enough work done as representative of Muggers.

We need an enquiry into his character. 

September 17, 2016 2:06 AM MDT

#NoTaxesLoveOnly #WingedHeart2016
      September 17, 2016 6:10 AM MDT

#NoDramaLoveOnly #WingedHeart2016
      September 17, 2016 6:11 AM MDT

#NoPoliticsLoveOnly #WingedHeart2016
      September 17, 2016 6:15 AM MDT

Muggers are waiting Not Trump. Waiting for a name of your running mate. Waiting for your browser history. Waiting for you to tell all about the risks your sexscapades is causing. Waiting for you to tell your policies any other than spreading hatred against EPeeps and ABaggers.

#NoHatredLoveOnly #WingedHeart2016
      September 17, 2016 6:18 AM MDT

There she is. Are you and Old Skool running for presidency as the rumours are telling Marguerite? You cannot keep staying silent about these rumours. The muggers expect your statements. What will be your program?

#WingedHeart2016
      September 17, 2016 6:21 AM MDT

• ON Answer Mug BEING DOWN!!

Forget the current site administration official story.
    I have people investigating down there and they can't believe what they're coming up with.
    I mean, it's embarrassing, actually.
    What my people are saying is that there were a group of people at a party at JA's house trying on different brands of trash bags.
    JA and SapphicHart were drinking Bacardi out of The boy Wonders belly button. (I don't call him Boy Wonder, other people do. I think it's disrespectful if you ask me, I love this guy LOVE HIM)
    A disaster , actually.
    My people are saying that Element 99 stormed out of the party calling it Lame, Lucia was walking up and down the sidewalk dressed in camouflage holding an AK at shoulder arms. I know, too much Bacardi, if you ask me, but I don't know. Could have been something stronger, Some people say it.was something stronger she was on, who knows? Irish crack they say, but I don't know. I think she's terrific.if you ask me. Fantastic woman. They say she's English, maybe, she looks Greek to me. LOVE HER.
    In the mean time, Hartfire, GREAT GAL, fantastic woman from Down Under, was fighting a crocodile in the kitchen trying to get him ready for dinner, while another guy was outside Delivering the Truth and holding up signs saying something about homeysexuars.
    A disaster if you as me.
    People are saying that Sharonna was sitting on the roof throwing water balloons at people when Element came back drunk and nude, apologising for calling the party lame.
    That's when, I mean, I don't know, I wasn't there, this is what Dumb And Dummer said. this is when SapphicHart backed up against JA's Commodore 64, and bumped the off button with her ass. Causing the shut down.
    Complete.disaster if you ask me.
    VOTE NOT TRUMP!

September 17, 2016 7:45 AM MDT

Are you saying my bum is big?! Such an insult. You were seen outside JA's house. We invited you inside but you refused. Now we know why...

#NoLiesLoveOnly #WingedHeart2016

September 17, 2016 7:54 AM MDT

• That's our friend Old Skool up there. Great Guy, Gotta Love Him!
    VOTE NOT TRUMP!

September 17, 2016 8:05 AM MDT

• My running mate? Wait, It will be a big surprise!
    VOTE NOT TRUMP!

September 17, 2016 8:11 AM MDT

No, no. He was at the DJ console all the time until you unplugged all the electricity, Mr. X. The photo is showing you at the crime. Shame on you. I have told you are a risk for the security of aM.

#SafeCommunity #WingedHeart2016

September 17, 2016 8:13 AM MDT

#WingedHeart2016

September 17, 2016 8:14 AM MDT

• I gather you've chosen the roll of devil's advocate, playing Trump-like xenophobia one moment and elsewhere asserting that the refugees from other sites will be safe and welcome. We need consistency in a presidential candidate in order to be able to express our wishes through our votes.

The doeth-protest-too-much - a very realistic touch. Scary. Not voting for you yet.

BTW the pink glitter bunnies have disappeared on my new laptop - don't know if that is due to the recent site change. Now I've got  a soft, matt, dark grey-blue - less distracting - easier on the eye. If this is your doing Not-Trump, then you've taken one step towards winning my vote away from the SapphicWonder duet.

September 17, 2016 7:56 PM MDT

• When your words sparkle I vote for you, oh winged creature.

September 17, 2016 8:28 PM MDT

• Your variation on a theme campaign is excellent.

When the content of your words sparkles I vote for you, oh winged creature.

September 17, 2016 8:30 PM MDT

• Lots of people are talking about Censorship, you know, a lot.
    I mean, ridiculous if you ask me.
    Sad actually.
    What happened to freedom of speech.
    I heard the site called the Romper Room of the Internet.
    I mean, I don't.call it that, a lot of people do.
    VOTE NOT TRUMP!

September 18, 2016 7:40 AM MDT

• This is what happens when people become apathetic, and sit while others run rampant unchecked. The silent ones become as guilty as the loudest.
    Every body knows that.
    VOTE NOT TRUMP!

September 18, 2016 7:43 AM MDT

• Yes!
    I sent my people to talk to, well we sort of told her actually,
    It was pretty sad ,actually.
    My people told JA that the Aswer Mug had had enough with the bunnies,
    She actually thanked us, would you believe.that?
    Terrific lady, JA. She is,
    So, do I get your vote?
    No Censorship.
    VOTE NOT TRUMP!

September 18, 2016 7:50 AM MDT