Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Did you know that Chelsea Clinton actually has a chief of staff?

Did you know that Chelsea Clinton actually has a chief of staff?

The poor, darling 39yo child has never been elected to office or held a real job. She lives with her husband and children in a $10 million Manhattan co-op purchased by her parents. A chief of staff? Seriously?

Posted - November 1, 2019

Responses

If you look her up on Wikipedia, you'll see that she is very involved with the Clinton Foundation and is on the Boards of a number of other charities.  She is also the author of four children's books and working on a 5th in addition to being a wife and mother.  If I had $15 million, I'd have a Chief of Staff, too (and a maid, a housekeeper and a cook) :)
      November 1, 2019 12:48 PM MDT

Well, yeah ... you have to have a staff, if you have a Chief of Staff.  lol
      November 1, 2019 2:12 PM MDT

Not to mention, of course, Hillary's daughter - they seem to be inseparable, at least on TV. But tone-deaf as she is, Hillary has earned some stripes by serving as first lady, US senator, and secretary of state. To me, Chelsea comes across as an entitled brat who's done little more than be Bill and Hillary's daughter, and is now a wife and mother. Not sure what qualifies her to be on any board of directors.
      November 1, 2019 2:21 PM MDT

I've never heard her on any talk show or heard her speak.  I honestly don't really care much what she does or doesn't have.  She isn't taking anything away from me.
      November 2, 2019 7:57 AM MDT