Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » WHAT'S BEHIND DOOR #4? Breaking news: Trump indicted in Georgia

WHAT'S BEHIND DOOR #4? Breaking news: Trump indicted in Georgia

Four indictments in five months.  Trump only has the best indictments.  This has to be a record.  Thank you Georgia.  Go, Fani!  

Posted - August 14, 2023

Responses

What's behind door #4 is 3 more doors and behind those doors are people that Trump stiffed for money. Several of Trump’s allies including Rudy Giuliani were never paid by the Trump political operation for work they did in late 2020. 

The failure to pay Giuliani and his team came up last week in a interview between special counsel Jack Smith’s team and Bernard Kerik, a Giuliani associate, according to an attorney for Kerik. Trump and Giuliani had a handshake agreement that Giuliani and his team would get paid by the Trump political operation for their post-election work. But the Trump campaign and its affiliated committees ultimately did not honor that pledge. 

I think it was Daffy Duck that once said - I might be a monster but I am a greedy little monster. And I think those monsters will remember that Trump stiffed them when they go to court.

Cheers!
      August 16, 2023 8:24 AM MDT

Giuliani reportedly said that his representation of Trump has just about bankrupted him.  I guess his campaign money didn't pay for Giuliani's fees.  Too bad, so sad.
      August 17, 2023 2:27 PM MDT

I just watched a newly released video evidence that shows Rodger Stone is  probably behind door #4. The vid shows him working on the fake electors plot days before the election results were in. So it will chip away at the conspirators defense that they truly believed the election was stolen.  Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bjA9lm8tJU
      August 17, 2023 8:58 AM MDT

Way to go!
      August 17, 2023 2:23 PM MDT