Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » What is worse than this? Just asking...

What is worse than this? Just asking...

Matthew 7:21-23 ...'Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.'

Posted - June 29, 2016

Responses

July 17, 2016 7:54 PM MDT

July 17, 2016 7:58 PM MDT

Why did you like CLURT's comment? He's the one advocating that Christ was not the end of the law. Pretty much all Muslims believe that everyone is under the Mosaic Law as far as I know. Read my comments and CLURT's comments and try to get his point in why he posted what he posted.

July 18, 2016 1:00 AM MDT

According to the Bible, the Father is the only True God. The trinity doctrine teaches that there are two other True God's or two others that with the Father = True God or each one is 1/3 of the True God or something like that depending on who's definition you go by.

(John 17:1-3) Jesus spoke these things, and raising his eyes to heaven, he said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your son so that your son may glorify you, 2 just as you have given him authority over all flesh, so that he may give everlasting life to all those whom you have given to him. 3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
    (1 Corinthians 8:5, 6) For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,” 6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.
    (1 Corinthians 11:3) But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, the head of the Christ is God.
    (John 14:28) You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am.
    (John 20:31) But these have been written down so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and because of believing, you may have life by means of his name.

Notice that the Father is the only True God all by himself?

July 18, 2016 1:08 AM MDT